Apply for a Per Scholas Nana Grant
This application is for Per Scholas students. Please use the General Application if you are not a Per Scholas student.
Nana Grants issues child care grants to low-income, single student mothers who are attending a Per Scholas program in Georgia. We pay the childcare provider directly on the mother’s behalf for full-time, before school, after school, or summer camp child care depending on the needs of the family.
Nana Grants applicants must be:
- A single mother
- Low-income (Pell-Eligible)
- Making satisfactory progress toward graduation
Other Selection Factors:
- Clarity of school/career goals
- Progress toward meeting those goals
- Future plan for meeting those goals