Our first Nana Grant has been funded! Just three months ago, we had a vision for a non-profit that would provide child care support for low-income mothers attending college. Friends, family and colleagues: You made it happen! $7,000 will be awarded to a student mother attending a Georgia technical college. What’s next? Let’s do it again! Please support our Spring 2017 Campaign. She’s working for a better future. Let’s support her!! www.nanagrants.org
- Nana Grants Partners With Per Scholas to Support Job Training
- [From NPR] ‘Incredibly Scary’: Single Moms Fear Falling Through Holes In Pandemic Safety Net
- Donor Matching Opportunity: Nana Grants + SNAP Works
- In the Covid-19 Economy, You Can Have a Kid or a Job. You Can’t Have Both.
- A Letter From Our Executive Director: Structural racism thrives on economic disenfranchisement